I’m ready to be rollin’ with all the pumpkin recipes.
This one uses just a little pumpkin puree to turn ordinary butter into something seasonally delicious.Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter
Cinnamon, honey, and pumpkin puree are whipped into softened butter until fluffy and light.
Fall flavor whipped into good old butter. You can’t go wrong. It’s so easy and takes about 5 minutes to make.
Spread it on rolls, toast, English muffins, regular muffins, and again, rolls. And if you are looking for a perfect roll recipe, check back tomorrow 😉
You won’t be dissapointed.
Wouldn’t this stuff make a great holiday gift? Put it in a cute little jar, throw on a kraft paper label, a little twine, and you’ve got yourself a tasty, seasonal gift to give!
- 2 sticks Butter(1 C. or 8 oz.), softened
- ¾ t. Cinnamon
- 6 T. Pumpkin Puree
- 4 T. Honey
- 1 t. Vanilla
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon and 1 T. of the pumpkin puree. Beat until well combined. Continue beating, adding in 1 T. of pumpkin puree every 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and vanilla and beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated in a sealed container.