I live in the country. Way out in the country. That means no quick trips to Cafe Rio, Chipotle, or Costa Vida for me.
If I want some flavorful Mexican(uh…American Mexican, that is)goodness then I have to make it myself.
Today I have been dreaming of a buritto bowl from chipotle. So I got to it and spent the day cooking up some pinto beans, cilantro lime rice, sweet salsa chicken, roasted vegetables and this fabulous creamy dressing.
I love this dressing because it is super quick to throw together(I’m talking under two minutes) and it tastes amazing.
I am a bit of a spice wuss, I have no problem admitting. I used mild salsa to make this and it was still spicy to me. If you like things a little hotter, add in some hot sauce and use a medium or hot salsa.
Drizzle it on top of salads, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, you name it.
Stay tuned for a burrito bowl recipe coming to a blog near you.
- 1 pkg. Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ C. Cliantro, packed
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 T. Salsa Verde
- ¾ C. Mayo
- ¾ C. Sour Cream
- juice of 1 Lime
- ½ C. Milk(I use coconut!)
- Place all items except for milk in a blender and blend until smooth and cilantro and garlic are finely chopped.
- Add in milk and blend again until mixed.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.